OOPS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOPS FORUM

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

Do like our forum?
BalcanArmy declare soiffards alt guild hostile (kaamelott) I_vote_lcap89%BalcanArmy declare soiffards alt guild hostile (kaamelott) I_vote_rcap 89% [ 25 ]
BalcanArmy declare soiffards alt guild hostile (kaamelott) I_vote_lcap4%BalcanArmy declare soiffards alt guild hostile (kaamelott) I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
BalcanArmy declare soiffards alt guild hostile (kaamelott) I_vote_lcap7%BalcanArmy declare soiffards alt guild hostile (kaamelott) I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 28

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 662 messages in 125 subjects

We have 61 registered users

The newest registered user is Kartal

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:04 am

+3
Sho
MitzaK
rann
7 posters

BalcanArmy declare soiffards alt guild hostile (kaamelott)

rann
    rann
    Knight
    Knight

BalcanArmy declare soiffards alt guild hostile (kaamelott) Empty BalcanArmy declare soiffards alt guild hostile (kaamelott)

Post by rann Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:16 pm

i'm not sure what they expect ...
    maybe they want to destroy the guild to take the colony ?
    I will keep you update
    oh I just notice they also declare hostility to OOPS and soiffards in fact
    MitzaK
    Chevalier
    Chevalier

BalcanArmy declare soiffards alt guild hostile (kaamelott) Empty Re: BalcanArmy declare soiffards alt guild hostile (kaamelott)

Post by MitzaK Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:42 pm

maybe they want to quit game and they dont have a real reason... update this post when changes occur
    Sho
    Sho
    Knight
    Knight

BalcanArmy declare soiffards alt guild hostile (kaamelott) Empty Re: BalcanArmy declare soiffards alt guild hostile (kaamelott)

Post by Sho Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:42 pm

DSofa , leader of balcan army, said he is bored , and declared war to almost all guilds
    he's still kid , so dont expect nothing special from this
    KenndovinA
    KenndovinA
    Knight
    Knight

Post by KenndovinA Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:41 pm

also he said that he wil ltransfer this maintenace so no worry's
    Fulg3r
    Fulg3r
    Chevalier
    Chevalier

Post by Fulg3r Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:47 pm

yea they may be "bored".. or they expect PP and SC come back this week... actually i'm waiting for that too.... now we are like GM in game... nothing to do...we have everything... at least if they come back we get some sieges...some PVP..some freaking fun Smile
    KenndovinA
    KenndovinA
    Knight
    Knight

Post by KenndovinA Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:02 pm

they wont coem back as i heard.
    we have alot things to doo lol, lvling pimping etc etc, this period wil lgive us chance to rest of sieges and pimp good and then we can preapired wait hostiels returning Very Happy
    Fulg3r
    Fulg3r
    Chevalier
    Chevalier

Post by Fulg3r Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:18 pm

actually i quited VCO...i accepted to come back and play on doom while his gone...just to have some fun... and now what i have to kill my time in HI to get money..so i can do polar?.. no TY... if they don't come back this maintain..they will be not able to come back maybe like 2 months... and then i will be probably GONE
    KenndovinA
    KenndovinA
    Knight
    Knight

Post by KenndovinA Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:37 am

there is few thing why is good to they dont coem back
    we will have some rest time, tiem for lvling, lvling citys or collonys etc..
    whats bad? only no sieges and less pvp actions, but ... eerything have his price hehe
    we just hope that after soem time hostiles will back so enjoy in free time till then ^^
    Fulg3r
    Fulg3r
    Chevalier
    Chevalier

Post by Fulg3r Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:15 pm

kenny... i disagree.. belive me or not.. is NO good points in them staying there..... why that? well coz.. if they come back..we have with who to compete... and when u lvl up..u do it because u wanna get stronger... u see a guy who kills u... screw him..."i will get better than him" ... otherwise ... we stay here alone... lvl when we have time and we are in the mood to do it... and we get bored of this game.. and many are going to quit...
    Let's don't forget is a game...and we wanna have fun.... only fun u can get is arena.. once a month... if the things are being like this... i am going to log off vco for last time
    Nardine
    Nardine
    Commoner
    Commoner

Post by Nardine Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Dear diary, today i found one of the BalcanArmy sailing happily in a merchant. I forgot his name but that is probably not important. He probably really wanted revenge because he constantly asked me where i was. Unfortunately for him i wasn't really in the mood and really wanted to get that extort level 2 so i send him sailing in circles between las palmas and Seville a couple of times while i was actually in tortue.

also i'v reached the 200 noto, hip hip hurray for me, thought i should tell you that as well.
    Fulg3r
    Fulg3r
    Chevalier
    Chevalier

Post by Fulg3r Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:50 pm

wow nice day Nardine.. i'm happy we are in same alliance... so i don't have to bribe ya Razz
    SirDouglas
    SirDouglas
    Chevalier
    Chevalier

Post by SirDouglas Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Sad Ya Dsofa and Leagon declared hostility's to my guild as well so i migt just have some fun Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:08 am